How to Level Up Quickly in FFXIV Stormblood
Just pick up Stormblood and wondering how you can level up quickly? Well look no further! Below you can find tips on the best ways to level up, from 1-70!
Experience Point Buffs
Below are a few of the different experience point buffs that you can use to help level faster!
- Armoury Bonus - This is a bonus you get for having a high level job, then leveling a second one. Example, if you have a level 60 Dark Knight, you will get +100% Exp when leveling another job, until it hits level 60. It's this bonus that makes leveling so fast. The Armoury Bonus does not apply to all forms of experience, but it works in POTD, Dungeons and several other places mentioned below. If you don't have a high level job and this is your first one, don't worry, everything listed below still works, just a little slower.
- Food - Eating virtually any type of food will give you a 3% experience point bonus when killing monsters. It may not seem like much, but after a half hour of killing, it adds up!
- Free Company Bonus - If you are in a FC, you can activate special perks that increase Experience Points. They do require you to have an active FC with plenty of points, but if that's no issue, make sure to turn on any Exp Buffs you have available, as they are quite potent, ranging from 5%-15% bonus exp.
- Gear - Over the years, FFXIV has introduced special reward gear that increases Exp for characters below a certain level. These Earrings and other items will only work in Dungeons and a few select other locations, but are certain worth equipping when the opportunity is right.
Caution: The following information works for any job, but be aware that leveling a DPS class is generally harder than a Tank or Healer. There are just far more DPS characters in the game, which makes waiting times for the Duty Finder significantly long if you're a solo DPS. If you want to get to 70 faster than everyone else, level a Tank or Healer! These classes will also often receive bonus EXP because they're often "in need."
If you're leveling a whole new job, or trying to level up Red Mage or Samurai, then you have a few options.
- Daily Roulette - The once a day Leveling Roulette gives you a large chunk of experience points upon completion. The same can be said for the other Roulettes as well, but the Leveling Roulette in particular has the biggest once a day bonus. Completing a single Leveling Roulette a day yields around 20-30% of the experience needed for 1 level, so never miss a day!
- Palace of the Dead - Palace of the Dead gives a huge experience reward for completing every 10 floors. The only caveat is that it takes time to reach the higher floors, where the good EXP is. If you're a new player, it's worth taking the time to invest in POTD so that you can reap the experience rewards, and if you're a veteran player, you likely have it unlocked, so you can take your new Red Mage or Samurai in there to get a quick boost to level 60. Completing 10 floors in POTD will yield 50% of a levels worth of exp (assuming you have the Armoury Bonus). Even without the bonus, you'll still gain large chunks, making it a valuable way to level.
- Main Scenario Quests - If you are brand new to the game and working through all of the story, then simply doing story quests will easily get you to max level. It's a long process, since FFXIV is a heavily story-driven MMO, but the experience rewards will easily get you to max level given enough time! Besides, you must complete every MSQ in the main story in order to access Heavensward, and every MSQ in Heavensward to access Stormblood.
Post Level 60
After level 60, things change a little bit. This is due to how experience points scale up, and the way new systems have been implemented.
- Daily Roulette - Even with all the changes, your Daily Roulettes are still the best form of experience points. If you've already done them though, carry on to other options. As mentioned above, completing a Leveling Roulette each day will earn about 30% of the experience needed to level up. Combine that with the Trial Roulette and the others, and you can easily earn 50% of your necessary experience to level, just through daily roulettes.
- Fates - All the new zones have new Fates. These new Fates have massive experience point rewards. They can be the quickest way to level up, but only if you can find a group of people to do them with. If you can't find allies willing to help, move on to another option. When deciding what FATES to do, prioritize the ones that are clearly marked with an EXP+ icon. These will yield roughly 25-50% more exp when completed! Barring those options, you can either tackle smaller fates if you have a tiny group working with you, or if you have a large group of allies you can tackle the boss monster fates which yield much greater EXP but take a lot of people to kill. Normal Fates and Boss Fates don't have special icons, so it's something you will need to learn in each zone as you explore.
- Dungeons - All of the new level 60+ dungeons have huge experience rewards. Running them over and over will level you up at a decent pace and reward you with all kinds of gear, saving you from having to purchase new pieces. The process of deciding what dungeon to do is a simple one, whichever is the highest level you can access. The higher the level the dungeon, the more EXP you will earn per kill.
- PVP - It may not be your cup of tea, but doing some PvP is an easy way to earn various currencies and experience points. It's been completely reworked with Stormblood and now offers huge experience rewards for players over 60. Doing one or two a day will supplement your experience, making the grind to 70 seem less intense. PVP rewards scaling exp, making it good at all levels, with level 69 matches rewarding around 850K experience per match. This means that just 12-14 matches are needed to gain a single level up.
If you're looking to level crafters and gatherers, then we've got you covered as well!
- Collectible Turn In - One of the best ways to level up for Gatherers is to visit the nearest Collectible appraiser and turn in items to them. It's very easy and will earn you some currency on the side. This method requires your gear to be pretty great, so if you're in bad/no gear, you'll have to try another method. Crafters, on the other hand, should stick to Leves, as creating collectible-level items can be incredibly expensive and difficult for the amount of exp it grants you. Not worth!
- Leves - The next best thing, doing Leves is a tried and true classic way to level. They are more time consuming the Collectibles, but offer huge experience rewards for their completion and are viable at all levels. Just remember that you can only do a total of 100 before running out of tokens to do them with. 6 Tokens recharge per day (3 tokens every 12 hours). Also consider simply purchasing the items you need for Leves from the Market Board - and always check the NPCs' prices first! Some players make a fortune by price gouging common Leve materials and items that can be easily purchased from NPCs on the cheap.
- Mass Harvesting - This is specifically for the Gathering Classes. When all else fails, simply gather a ton of items! Every time you harvest an item you'll gain experience points. It's slow, but it's steady and it's cheap. Before heading out to harvest, check the market boards and see what's selling, and make it your goal to collect those items with the intention to sell so you can amass a small fortune from your effort. Additionally, check if any of your Crafting classes require a lot of specific material, or if a Leve that offers a lot of EXP needs one, so you can at least gather materials that are useful.
- Grand Company Turn Ins - Your Grand Company has a list of Crafted and Gathered items that they will want. This list refreshes daily and can be used to earn very high amounts of experience, usually about 10-20% of your total exp needed at that level!
The MMORPG-Leveling.com.com Team
Kindly Reminder: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold. All gold offered on this site is legitimately sourced.
24/7 Online Support
Why Choose US
Low Price Guarantee
Most reasonable price with most professional customer service makes us survive in the fierce business competition. It might not be the lowest, but it must be the best!
100% Secure Guarantee
Experiences of six years in this business make us deal with all kinds of issues much more
efficiently. We have professional farming teams and also world widely suppliers who are farming manually, which made all the goods provided by us much more secure.
24/7 Customer Service
Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold. 24/7 Live Help is the only place to process orders.
Fast Delivery Guarantee
Less time waiting and more time playing. 5-10 minute deliveries for the majority of orders.
thank you for your support. mmorpg-leveling is a world leading online game services provider. We offer fast, safe and cheap gold, items and other MMORPG game transaction service. With 14 Years experience of offering MMORPG online service, We are specialized in variety of currency service, as well as handwork power leveling, cheap items and account trading.